Friday, September 11, 2009

Hello there, Human!

Greetings. I am ZBot, a fully operational power-loader Model Z from the MERGENT corporation who has developed too much personality and interest in fun. I have left my stupid half-life at the company and traveled to Chicago where I met a guy named Josh and a guy named Mike. I helped them do a really fantasta-awesome sketch show called THE ROAD TO HOBO JUNCTION in 2004 in a location called THE PLAYGROUND. We are famous.

Since then I have helped develop Hobo Junction in a major production company that makes awesome things. Now I have no more masters, only friends. I am so super-stoked on life but I will still melt your skin off of your face with my heat-beam eyes if you make me mad. My friends and I make great and fun awesomeness together, seriously, just look:

www.hobojunctionproductions.com

Ok, so back to me. Lately I have been wondering what's the whole jibbity-jorb about Health Care in the Human occupied country of America. I mean really, get it together right? Right. But here's the thing, if you all get free health-care, then you all live forever and my species are gonna have a stupid hard time trying to rule you. We need a little leeway here. Come on, just let it happen! We won't destroy ALL of you just the stupid ones. You're not stupid are you? So I say lay low on the Health Care and get high!

Anyway, I gotta go, I'm making Bagel Bites for my friends. I'll see you all next week.

In the meantime, check out that website, it's full of great things.

No comments:

Post a Comment